Monday, July 31, 2006

My First Response

Congradulations Kirsten, it took you long enough. I wasn't going to say anything, and see how long it took for someone to clue in, just leaving comments on their blogs. You are lucky number 1. As for the store complaints, I will let the millwork division know. You should know though, we do everything in the Superstores. Basically all but the food itself comes from us. I'm just responsible for keeping the food cold. Or at least that's my division.
Now I just have to figure out how to do this blogging thing. I'm not as up on the new computer stuff anymore. I feel useless compared to my glory days of being able to figure out anything. Oh well, if I don't figure out how to do what I want, nobody will know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home