Thursday, March 31, 2011
I'm 35, but don't act it. I have a face that looks much younger, but a body that feels much older. Oh, and what do I do, I play sports. I just work to support those habits. I'm also married to Danielle (check out her blog below), and our son Grady (1 year old) is Awesome!
About Me
- Name: Greg
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Nobody cares about me anymore, they want to know about my son Grady!
Previous Posts
- A not so lazy Sunday!
- A few things since winter hit!
- Honeymoon Post #2
- New Computer, and the Start of the Honeymoon
- The Horseshoe strikes again!
- Unexpected Changes, and other things new!
- What is she getting herself into!
- Their bags are packed and they're ready to go!
- First Wedding Shower
- I have a working basement, and it looks Awesome!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
Ha ha! Love it. Especially the one duckling yet unseen : )
Make way for ducklings! So excited for you both. God bless your beautiful growing family.
So fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home