Monday, July 05, 2010
I'm 35, but don't act it. I have a face that looks much younger, but a body that feels much older. Oh, and what do I do, I play sports. I just work to support those habits. I'm also married to Danielle (check out her blog below), and our son Grady (1 year old) is Awesome!
About Me
- Name: Greg
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Nobody cares about me anymore, they want to know about my son Grady!
Previous Posts
- Their bags are packed and they're ready to go!
- First Wedding Shower
- I have a working basement, and it looks Awesome!
- To Ontario and Beyond!
- Happy Birthday to Me
- Halloween Social
- Garage Part 1
- Happy Prenniversary!
- So Horrible it's Awesome!
- More Details
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
Congratulations Greg!! Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
Great pictures for a great celebration! We had a wonderful time. Love you lots, Mom
Looking great! The last picture is so nice of you two. We loved your wedding and the time we spent with you.
Into the best family ever obviously!
I LOVE that last picture! What a fun week it was. Love you guys
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home