Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

For Danielle's very first Mother's Day, she needed to be treated right. Duckling got her a new alarm clock, so she doesn't have to rely on her phone alone to wake her.

She was waking up too early to leave this morning, so breakfast was cancelled, and Dinner plans were created.

First I marinated the steaks.
Prepared Corn.
Once the Potato's had been on the BBQ for a while, the steaks joined them.
And eventually the corn made it's way out as well.
And everything made it to the table for a nice dinner.
And for my Mom, a special dessert and a small supply of coffee is waiting for you.
I love you Mom!
And now we are also adequately prepared to document the key moments of Duckling's life, so everyone can share our joy!
I love finding $400 items on sale for $100! Thank you XS Cargo.

3 Comments:

At 7:13 pm , Blogger dannies said...

And it was delishious! BEST HUBBY EVER! Love you

 
At 10:08 pm , Blogger Nadine said...

Hooray for Mom's!

 
At 11:27 am , Blogger Kirsten said...

What a day!!! Way to go Greg. We do have an amazing mom, and I am certain Danielle will be the same : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home