Thursday, June 09, 2011

Parents Visit

My Parents came to visit last weekend. They arrived after work Thursday, just in time to watch me and my Uncle Steve play baseball. And Dad even got involved in the game, as I volunteered his services when I found out the umpire hadn't shown up. He did quite well, and I think he enjoyed the chance to be involved again after all these years. We also managed to get a game of golf in and some visits with all the Plenerts. All in all it was a nice weekend.
And of course it wouldn't be a weekend with my parents without someone getting a present. Danielle was very happy with he new hoodie. She might not like pictures, but I know she loves cows.

And duckling felt warm and comfortable hidden beneath the new digs.
And speaking of Duckling, and special thank you goes out from Duckling to Auntie Kiks, for another great present.
And a visit at the Plenerts isn't complete without watching them do crafts,
As they made a welcome sign for Luise
And of course Ellie says hello.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

Auntie Kiks says "You're welcome!" She just couldn't help but buy such a cute duckling outfit : ) Glad you guys had such a good visit. The cow sweatshirt is perfect by the way! Cute bump Danielle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home