I done good! So did Duckling!
Danielle has been wanting to put a veggie garden behind the Garage. So this weekend we borrowed Shaun's truck and she picked up a yard of soil. I brought it into the backyard and manoeuvred into a good position for her. Then I mowed the front yard while she emptied the truck.
And here the garden is all ready for planting.
And Danielle started putting in the plants I managed to bring home from work.
All told, I brought home a few types of Tomatoes, Peppers, Lettuce and Cabbage.
And Danielle got them all in all labelled so she knows which is which.
And since we had the Truck, we filled a load from the mound in the front and took it around to the back. It all got put between our driveway and the neighbours to fill in the big dip.
And today we've been celebrating Father's Day. I managed to talk to 2 sisters and my Dad, and Danielle managed to talk to her Mom, Dad, Grandpa, and Grandma all in one call.
And Danielle and Duckling treated me to a nice breakfast and a T-bone steak dinner. Happy Father's Day to me!

1 Comments:
Sounds like a pretty great day : ) Glad you were celebrated as a daddy-to-be!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home