Don't talk with your mouth full
If I listened to that order from my parents, I would not be able to speak again. Although my mouth has been empty for a while, that's changing. I currently have three temporary teeth for the big hole in my mouth. I also found out that Tuesday I will have my surgery, to install my next implant. This is moving a lot faster than last time, which is great. So at this rate, it won't be long, and my mouth will be full again.



2 Comments:
So fantastic Greg! I am so glad for you. What a frustrating process. You have been so great through it. You probably would hear me complaining and possibly crying all the time. Can't wait to see your new smile:)
Nice smile Greg! or should I say, nice hair????!!!??? hee hee. Great to see a new post. Can't wait to see you. Feels like it is coming soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home