Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To Ontario and Beyond!

Danielle and I spent a week in Ontario with my Sister Lynette, my brother in law Tom, my nephew Lucas, and all my nieces, Sarah, Jillian, Carrie, and Naomi


Here Uncle G gets to enjoy a little 1 on 1 time with Naomi

And the Naomi gets to meet her soon to be Auntie D

And Jillian and Carrie get spoiled, oh yeah, they'll love their Auntie!

We did a lot of great stuff, including going to the Arena

We played hockey

We played bumper chairs

We had races

We skated away from the big bad Lucas

We went to the Park

The kids got ready to see who could master the obstacle course

We tried out a homemade teeter totter

There was Art's and Crafts

Games

Barn Tours

And Danielle got her cow fix!

Lot's of Hide and Seek time

"Find me Unca Reg"

Lynette did some dusting, those logs get pretty dirty

Tom gave us a Sawmill demonstration

And then we returned to Manitoba. We arrived back on Tuesday, and I played Soccer that night and the next before returning to work Thursday. Upon arriving I was told I was no longer needed, and found myself without a job.
The next week on Tuesday I got a call from a co-worker informing me he had a new boss, and that I should come in Wednesday. I arrived to find that Westwin had sold the Inventory to a Liquidation company, and this company hired me till January to sell the stock. So I'm back to being employed for now, but will still be needing to find something more permanent in the near future.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 pm , Blogger tomandlynette said...

And fun was had by all! Hope you'll soon be in a great job position, Greg. We're so glad you came here for a visit.

 
At 2:20 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

Oh Greg - looks like so much fun - a cominbation of many great activities. Sorry to hear about the job. I just heard about it from mom yesterday. Malcolm and I have been praying for a great job for you : ) Glad that you have a job for a little bit to tide you over. Love you.

 
At 11:06 pm , Blogger Nadine said...

I'd so glad you got a job for now! I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home