Monday, June 08, 2009

So Horrible it's Awesome!

This weekend marker the elimination of my Winter beard. To enjoy the occasion, I only went half way for a couple days. I got some great response, including confusion. The best was the fan club I seemed to have with the opposition for our Soccer game Friday, which we won 3-0.
The Previous weekend we started to work on the yard. We want to take down the garage and build a double car garage. So to start we needed to get rid of the bushes at the back of the yard.


The yard looks a lot bigger without the bush.

Now we just need to pull out the roots, then the garage needs to come down.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

1/2 way....awful!!! Backyard....awesome! Can't wait to see pictures along the way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home