And here I just commented on wanting an updated belly pic and voila...there it is on the other blog : ) Looking great Danielle. Love you guys. Can't wait till the true colour is revealed. What does a baby room tell you...?
I'm 35, but don't act it. I have a face that looks much younger, but a body that feels much older. Oh, and what do I do, I play sports. I just work to support those habits. I'm also married to Danielle (check out her blog below), and our son Grady (1 year old) is Awesome!
3 Comments:
And here I just commented on wanting an updated belly pic and voila...there it is on the other blog : ) Looking great Danielle. Love you guys. Can't wait till the true colour is revealed. What does a baby room tell you...?
That duckling is going to have to love animals especially the farm kind.
Good call! I love cows, so duckling will love me, right?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home