New Addition
On Tuesday at 7:30pm Danielle and I went to the Women's Hospital of the Health Science Centre. After 24 hours of one induction method, we graduated to a second one and Danielle was hooked to her dance partner Fred (IV).
12 hours later she was ready to push and at 11:32am on October 13, 2011, she delivered a beautiful baby boy.
Who weighed 8lbs 8oz, and measures 20" long with a 14" head.

And I got to hold my son for the very first time. After many conversations in the months leading up to his birth, Danielle and I agreed to name him after his Dad, Grandpa, and great Grandpa.
Greg + Gary + Rudy
= Gr + G a y + dy
= Grady
Grady James Schroeder, is a third generation G. Schroeder (G3).


Grady got to meet his Grandma V at 2 hours old.
They checked his vitals.
He got his first bath.
Our first attempt at a family picture, you can just see his little toque.
Tucked in for a good sleep.
Give me the boob!
Hairy Eyeball!
Grady currently has nice big dark blue eyes.
In the morning Natasha, Gabrielle, and Ellie came to visit.
Grady fits great into Grandma S's great outfit.
And 26 hours after birth, we got to take Grady on his first car ride.
And safely home for the first time.



3 Comments:
Great post Greg!! Welcome Grady. I love you already : )
I love him too!
Thanks for the post. You all look wonderful!!! Can't tell you how happy we are for you! Lots of love Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home