Looks like a happy little guy, and I love the new Canucks gear! Which ones do you still need now? Sorry we couldn't chat today. I really would have only had a few minutes, but I know it has been a long time. Between the craziest Masters course ever and Malcolm's sister being in the hospital, life has taken on a new busyness right now. Know that I love you guys and look forward to skyping soon!
I'm 35, but don't act it. I have a face that looks much younger, but a body that feels much older. Oh, and what do I do, I play sports. I just work to support those habits. I'm also married to Danielle (check out her blog below), and our son Grady (1 year old) is Awesome!
1 Comments:
Looks like a happy little guy, and I love the new Canucks gear! Which ones do you still need now? Sorry we couldn't chat today. I really would have only had a few minutes, but I know it has been a long time. Between the craziest Masters course ever and Malcolm's sister being in the hospital, life has taken on a new busyness right now. Know that I love you guys and look forward to skyping soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home