Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Turn

It's been a while since I blogged, but it's not all my fault. Danielle and I often use the same camera, and she has blogged about the same things I plan to. So rather than be redundant, I just skip it, and let her blog more often. And seeing as she's around her computer at home more than me, it does mean there are more blog entries being generated from our household than ever before. But I figured I should blog something soon, while I still have followers, or so my sisters don't pester me to post something!

So, as per the photos, Danielle and Grady combined to make a snow angel, but I had just as much fun picking him up.
And one of Grady's newest developments is to hang his head upside down and look around. He'll just hang there, content to enjoy the view, but it's always fun to engage him, because he loves attention.


It's also been a little warmer out lately, so Grady was hanging out with Danielle outside this week, while she did a little shovelling.
Yesterday he was hanging out on my chest, but kept looking at me while Danielle was trying to get our attention.
I also found a cool tool set for him recently, and with his Lumberjack outfit on, it seemed like a great time to put him to work.
He now has his own Power Drill!
Hammer!


Screwdriver!
Wrench!
Handy Man available!

Anyone need some work done?

1 Comments:

At 10:14 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

This sister is happy for the Greg update. I especially like "Grady the Toolman Schroeder!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home