Busy weekend to end a busy month
The last 2 months have been very busy for me. With a full time job, a wife and son who deserve plenty of love and attention, and tax season, I have not had much time to relax. Thankfully we had a chance to head to the farm for Easter weekend. Grady got to hang out with animals and we spent a little time in a tractor.
But after completing 41 returns this year (more than twice as much as last year) I finally felt like I had time to work on stuff around the house. I took Friday off so I would have a nice long weekend. We spent part of the day shopping at Walmart and McDiarmid Lumber, and picked up stuff we needed to continue working on the garage and for setting up the hot tub. So Saturday we actually got out in the yard and made the most of our time.
Danielle cleaned the BBQ.
Aired out a couple Tents, and I used one as a playpen for Grady for a little while.
And I set up more of my workshop in the garage. I made a shelf for the stereo, hung up the tools and storage for hardware.
Also moved some of the shelves around for better storage.
So now I'm ready to insulate the ceiling.
And we have a new pressure washer
The hole is ready to start bringing up gravel to set up the hot tub.
And then we stopped over at the Plenerts, where Grady was showing off his abilities to move in reverse. He proceeded to back himself under the couch.




2 Comments:
Wow Grady is so talented! He can move in reverse already : ) Looks like a nice week-end together. I love week-ends filled with chores, when it means together time and accomplishments.
HOT TUB??!?! Yay! That's so exciting! I love how CUTE Grady is! :) Maybe he'll be a truck driver - backing a semi into it's delivery space!
Love you - can't wait to see you SO soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home