Sunday, May 24, 2009

On the Farm

Last weekend Danielle and I drove to Deloraine and spent a few days on her family farm. I mostly just relaxed and enjoyed not working and being together for an entire weekend. We did help out a little in her Mom's greenhouse. L.E.T.S. Plant was celebrating it's fifteenth Anniversary, so I would help by carrying things to people's cars.



Danielle also cut some of the grass, and dunked flowers to protect them from bugs.

I also got a visual of where she imagines the wedding to be. The one spot would be right beside the flower garden, currently without the flowers.
Or beside the Greenhouse. Both would seem like good options, and Danielle has some pictures from some other events they have had, so I'll try to post those soon to get a more complete visual.

For now it's still 13.5 months away so there is no rush. I'm just enjoying getting to know Danielle even better, and now that it's warming up here, getting lots of chances to play sports outside again.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 am , Blogger Nadine said...

I love you Greg! Sounds like you're having fun and it's cool to see Danielle's place!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home