The Hawian shirt is still my personal favorite, you wouldn't need a boutineer b/c he's covered in flowers and its visible.... very visible, but if one must choose classic black or pin stripe (& the good tie that was left out of the picture)
I was kind of hoping for the hawaiian shirt with the sweater vest overtop, with the Canada flag tie all wrapped up with the old school suit jacket on top! What do you think? (....but please please please don't really show up in that : )
Loved the post! We are talking details about what the ushers should wear! Maybe black pants and a shirt and tie, and then you could wear your jacket for the reception and pictures, etc... Those are some of my thoughts right now, but they are not confirmed.
I'm 35, but don't act it. I have a face that looks much younger, but a body that feels much older. Oh, and what do I do, I play sports. I just work to support those habits. I'm also married to Danielle (check out her blog below), and our son Grady (1 year old) is Awesome!
6 Comments:
Classic black!
I say home jersey, Tom.
Striped or black, I think. And the tie on the left.
I have no idea what I will possibly get Tom and Lucas to wear.
Lynette
I'll get a new pair of jeans and a nice new t-shirt.
Tom
The Hawian shirt is still my personal favorite, you wouldn't need a boutineer b/c he's covered in flowers and its visible.... very visible, but if one must choose classic black or pin stripe (& the good tie that was left out of the picture)
I was kind of hoping for the hawaiian shirt with the sweater vest overtop, with the Canada flag tie all wrapped up with the old school suit jacket on top! What do you think?
(....but please please please don't really show up in that : )
Loved the post! We are talking details about what the ushers should wear! Maybe black pants and a shirt and tie, and then you could wear your jacket for the reception and pictures, etc... Those are some of my thoughts right now, but they are not confirmed.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home