BBQ Season?
Package number 2 contains the following:
Very large colorful serving tray
4pc colorful condiment set
Ceramic chip and dip set
6 cedar grilling planks
vertical poultry and potato roaster
And a Utensil set in a S/S case with:
Spatula
Fork
Tongs
Grill brush
4 Skewers
8 Corn holders
So let me know when you want to come over for a BBQ!
And here is a picture of what I did to my foot a month ago. The purple part looked awesome, even though it didn't hurt after the first day.
Now I'm just excited to be going to BC in less than a week, for some much needed time away from my job, and to see my sister get married.

2 Comments:
Um ... I want to come over! In a year from now I'll be done school, and I will be on my way alright!
Sweet deal Greg! You are set. Malcolm and I are hoping to get a BBQ, or invest in one with some wedding money. Even better to win it : ) Looking forward to seeing you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home