Tuesday, April 07, 2009

She was upgraded!

Sometimes I'm not sure it means much to post things on here, when the few people I know read it, already know the details. But I'll fire a short post off to update the last month.

It's highlighted with a 2 week trip to BC to celebrate my sister Kirsten's wedding. For a few days in the middle, Danielle came out, and got to meet my family. With all the wedding chores and tasks being done, we didn't really have a great opportunity for her to get to know everyone, but at least they met face to face. The big event in my life while we were out there happened on March 16. In the afternoon we borrowed a car, and drove to Mission. This is where I grew up, and I wanted Danielle to see some of the places I'd lived.



We kept driving back into the outskirts of town, and made it to Cascade Falls. This was always one of my go to places to experience Nature and enjoy the outdoors. With all the Waterfalls and hiking, it's incredibly beautiful, and I thought this was a place I wanted to share with Danielle. It's also the place I chose to Propose. From the lookout spot across from the Waterfalls, I asked Danielle to marry me. And wouldn't you know it she said yes and put on the ring.

After much deliberation we have decided to get married on her parents farm on July 3, 2010.

5 Comments:

At 4:16 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

Woot Woot!! So excited for you guys!

 
At 7:04 am , Blogger tomandlynette said...

Woo Hoo! We're super excited for you, and look forward to a wedding next year. I hope I can see you between then too :)

 
At 9:33 pm , Blogger tan said...

Congratulations Greg!! Have fun planning for your big day.

 
At 1:40 am , Blogger Nadine said...

Yeah!!!

 
At 9:44 pm , Blogger Team AC said...

That's great Greg! I've been praying for you to meet someone wonderful and looks like you have!

I read your blog too b/c it's linked to Kirsten's, so I always check it. Keep posting! And if you want to read mine (about our life here in China), just email me your email addy so I can send you an invite: corinnanairn@gmail.com

Congrats again!

~Corinna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home