Sunday, May 13, 2012
I'm 35, but don't act it. I have a face that looks much younger, but a body that feels much older. Oh, and what do I do, I play sports. I just work to support those habits. I'm also married to Danielle (check out her blog below), and our son Grady (1 year old) is Awesome!
About Me
- Name: Greg
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Nobody cares about me anymore, they want to know about my son Grady!
Previous Posts
- Two busy weekends down, 1 to go.
- Busy weekend to end a busy month
- From the phone
- This post brought to you by the letter "F"
- My Turn
- Cool shots of Grady, and additions to the Canuck Room
- Up to 8 weeks
- New Addition
- Due Date!
- Planning ahead
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
I like number 5 and 3 the best. I also really like how cute Grady is. I ALSO really like how you announced the video.
Love you - can't wait to meet the lil guy! <3
Nice work Greg! A very Happy Mother's Day to Danielle!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home