That's my Boy!
This last Saturday Chris came over to help me build and put up a couple shelves. We started with the Laundry unit. We had to build the unit, but also cut out holes for the dryer exhaust. We also modified the exhaust as well to maximize the space as well. I think it turned out great.
Then we used 2x6 wood from work to build a strong shelf in the storage room to hold rubbermaid containers. Grady brought his drill and helped.
I also love how Grady's favourite Christmas moment was opening and then playing with his new Excavator.
He also got a sweet little robe!
And I told Danielle to buy me snowshoes for us.






3 Comments:
Isn't it fun how boys are such boys! And I want to go snowshoeing! So fun. It is on my bucket list : )
I sure do love your boy! And you!
These pics bring christmas back.He is so cute. Great job on those cupboards and shelves.Makes life so much earier when there is a good storage area.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home