Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Time to Catch up!

Lets see.  Lot's has happened since last I posted.  In May I went on a trip to BC to show Grady off to everyone there.  I've thrown a bunch of pictures on here to show stuff that's happened since Grady and I got back.  They might be a bit mixed up, but you'll get the idea I hope.  In May Danielle went back to work, and in June I officially took over as Grady's main care giver and went on Paternity leave.  But here are the pictures, with a little less words.

As Danielle mentioned in her blog, we went to the Grunthal Rodeo for her birthday.


Grady got to check out some nice touring Motorcycles.  One of my friends Jerry hosted a party in the park for his Brother and Dad who are riding across Canada in support of Autism.




Baseball playoffs came and I pitched the entire Playoffs, and we won Division 1.




We finally ventured back out to the farms for Labour Day weekend, and witnessed the house move and Grady and I got to experience Combining.




Where's the house?






Oh, there it is.














Grady is officially a walker.  He's still mastering it, but there's no denying it anymore.








He also loves climbing on our bed, and looking out the window.  He also loves to pose and ham it up while we try to take candid pictures.








Outside I've got my Garage working towards the way I want it now with my workshop and things hung up, and will continue to tweak it as Grady lets me.  We also ripped done one of the fences and replaced it with one that matches the other one.  It also includes closing in the entire backyard to keep Grady in!





Danielle has been updating the front room to make it into a dining / sewing room.  We tossed the couch and chair after MCC rejected them, and it's opened up the room.  Now we're trying to get the upstairs room more organized, with the potential for hosting an international volunteer but we're still waiting to hear for sure.








I recently got a Nook, which everyone fights to get a turn playing with, including Grady, playing Chess!  Danielle and I like it for Suduku.



Grady also is getting more active in climbing, including my foot stool, while I was still trying to use it.





I recently bought a bookshelf and a couple wicker dressers on sale from Canadian Tire, and everyone helped put them together.



This week I got a call from Danielle to dress Grady up and bring him to work.

Hey Dad, Jealous?


1926 Model T












Danielle's Office at work











We've got a good supply of veggies from our garden this year, especially Lettuce, Corn, Tomatoes, Peas, Carrots, Cucumbers.  Hopefully the Raspberries start producing next year.













Now just have to convince Grady to leave things alone!  Not likely going to happen.



4 Comments:

At 7:38 pm , Blogger Nadine said...

He is SUCH a ham! Love all these pics - thanks for updating! Love you - miss you.

 
At 9:40 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. Love the pictures! Can't believe how fast he is growing up!

 
At 11:19 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

Great update Greg!! Looks like some awesome memories.

 
At 3:06 am , Blogger Team AC said...

Wow, Grady's walking already? Wasn't he just born a few months ago? Crazy.
Loved all your pics... thanks so much for sharing and keeping everyone updated.
~Corinna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home