Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy Bithday to Me, cont...

Well, I finally have my birthday presents. I originally got 2 books and two cheques. So today I had the day off and went out and bought two of the items from my list.



Here was my original list:
1. Golf Bag

2. Golf Cart

3. BC Lions Jersey (Geroy Simon #81) "GS"
4. "Knights of the Black and White" book by Jack Whyte - got it
5. "The Lords of the North" book by Bernard Cornwell - got it
6. "Flight of the Nighthawks" book by Raymond E. Feist
7. "Hood" book by Stephen R. Lawhead - got it
8. Tickets to a Canuck's game when I'm in BC in December
9. Surprise me

Four out of Nine. Not bad. Now I have to figure out my Christmas list. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home