Playoff Time
The regular season has drawn to a close, and we are now in playoff mode. We finished the regular season in first place with 14 wins, 4 losses, and 2 ties. Personally I had 3 wins in goal in 3 games, and 2 goals as a defense man. We now play a three game tournament, with up to two games to win the final, before our first playoff game. We have a game Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If we win on Friday, we will play on Saturday. Then we play on Tuesday, and upon winning will continue onto Thursday and again a win puts us in the final for Saturday. So a possible 8 games in two weeks. Don't know if this old body will be able to take it. I think I play at least the first game in net, not sure if that's all.http://www.pointstreak.com/players/playerpage.html?playerid=1000147&seasonid=1528
Tax season is still going, with one full month to go. Tonight is a rare night with nothing up, so I finally get a chance to sit and update this not to frequently read blog. It's a busy time with tax and soccer, and I've also been house shopping. All this on time of my full time job. The other good news is that my gums are healing properly and I could have my teeth finished in two to three weeks. It will be nice to have all my teeth stay in my mouth for a while again, not sure I remember what that's like.

2 Comments:
Don't you worry!! I read your blog! But...I shouldn't get in trouble for not keeping you updated, when you only update once a month! So great about the teeth Greg. What a frustrating process. Can't wait to hear more about the house hunting as well.
I echo what Kirsten said! Since you had that week or two where you blogged a bunch, I have been checking your blog more often. I figured you were pretty busy with two jobs these days. I'll look forward to seeing your new teeth next month. YEAH-Next Month! I hope that you'll get your teeth before Carrie gets any of hers :)
Lynette
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home