Sweet! You look rad. I think you should start a new trend. So what ended up happening to your car??? Looking forward to seeing you soon. Oh...and wise guy....the sling for the left arm was to stabilize the whole body or else the whole body hurt too much (right handed bowling arm included!)
I'm 35, but don't act it. I have a face that looks much younger, but a body that feels much older. Oh, and what do I do, I play sports. I just work to support those habits. I'm also married to Danielle (check out her blog below), and our son Grady (1 year old) is Awesome!
2 Comments:
Sweet! You look rad. I think you should start a new trend. So what ended up happening to your car??? Looking forward to seeing you soon. Oh...and wise guy....the sling for the left arm was to stabilize the whole body or else the whole body hurt too much (right handed bowling arm included!)
You're such a cool guy!! And I am pretty sic excited to see you soon!!
<3 Nadine
...did you get new glasses@?!? how's your car now?!?!...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home