Good News, Bad News
Start with the Good, right. Last night I had a soccer game at 11:15pm. A little too late for my liking, especially when you get up at 5:30am and work two jobs the next day. But I still play. In fact my team won it's tenth game of the year. Actually we have not lost in the last 10 games.
http://www.pointstreak.com/players/players-team.html?teamid=65811
Now to the bad news. At 2:15 this afternoon we had a meeting in the lunch room with all the employees. Our General Manager came by and informed us they were shutting down our division, effectively giving everyone two weeks notice till they are out of a job. There will be some work after the two weeks, but I don't know what my options are at this point. I have started doing Income Tax again this year, but my future around here is really up in the air. Monday I will start to get some answers but I really don't know what all this will mean. Stay tuned for more details, but this sure adds to the "Excitement at Display Fixtures!"

2 Comments:
Greg,
I love you so much! I am so sorry about your job, but I am excited to see what will happen to you. I've been thinking a lot about how God totally was planning in advance for you when you did the tax stuff last year so you could have something to fall onto when this came up. I think that's so amazing how God really has the ability to work anything for the good.
<3 nadine
Hey, Greg. I hadn't checked you out for a while...wow, you've been a bit busier on here lately! Hope the job thing sorts out for you. Wish we could see you!
We all love you lots,
Lynette
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home