2 more days
Today is my second last day doing Income Tax in 2007. One more shift on Monday, April 30, and life will slow down again. I have not worked as much as last season, but any amount of time doing two jobs can be draining.After giving notice at my other job, I was ready to move on from my full time job as well. However, my company asked what it would take for me to stay. The support and pleading shown from many people helped convince me to stay employed by Display Fixtures, and continue to pursue Purchasing.
This summer sees me playing for another new baseball team. With my second team folding in the last two seasons, I had to into the dispersal draft. After some strong negotiations, Springstein has picked up my contract. I'll be playing outfield on the same team as my Uncle Steve. He is the Associate Pastor at this church.
Ultimate Frisbee is already in swing, with my first game a week ago. A strong measure of attendance led to a great game, with my team coming out on top in the mini game at the end.
I'm still keeping my eyes open for an outdoor soccer team this year, but have not found one I'm ready to play for. The only one that has shown interest in me is very competitive, practicing regularly, and I don't think I'd be able to keep up with them.

1 Comments:
Want to come over and give Lucas some soccer tips? He starts practise tomorrow. Hope work improves for you. SEE YOU SOON!
Lynette
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home