Monday, May 07, 2007

Over 25 years later, my parents finally told me the truth.

This last week I found out what caused me to be sick for so long. My Mom told me about the time when I was 3 or 4, and I had went into a large cave with my sister. We had gone on ahead of everyone else, but had fallen down into a small pit. We were unable to climb out by ourselves, and were down there for a while. Eventually we were found, and my Uncle Larry was able to get us out. She also informed me that there had been some toxins in the pit, and my sister and I had breathed it in. I was fine for a while, but gradually it had eaten at my lungs and other organs, causing me to be sick. However, my sister Nicole, who was a year younger than me, had died shortly after. I couldn't believe they had waited till now before telling me about all this, or that I had no memory of another sister. Then I woke up! Dreams can be crazy.

3 Comments:

At 9:27 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

That is too funny. You got me going even. I was like...what happened??? But I caught on before the end! Can't wait to see you in a week.

 
At 6:18 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blocked that from my memory too! I think it's coming back....Crazy dream!

7 more get-ups :)
Lynette

 
At 9:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember nicole...even though i wasn't alive yet!!
freaken excited to see you TOMORROW!!!!
yeeahhh
nadine <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home