Hitting the Links
As of today, I am on holidays. I'm leaving in the morning for Abbotsford, to see my family. From there, my Dad and I will make our way to the Okanagan, starting Monday, to golfing. We will golf at different courses each time, and visit a little with some relatives who live there. Overall it will mostly just be a good time hanging out with my Dad. It's like it's a week long Father's Day gift to me.
As you can see, I'm packed and ready to go. I've got my clubs tucked away in my Carry case. My golf cart is packed in with my clothes and such in my hockey bag, which has a lot more room if need be. The clubs and bag have only been used once, and some stuff is brand new. I figured if I was going to go on a golfing trip, now was the time to spoil myself. Having a second job for a few months pays off sometimes. With brand new equipment, I'm excited to get going. I'm guessing I will not sleep much tonight, but I'll still be full of energy come 6am.

2 Comments:
yaya!!! you're in my house right now and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
nadine
Hope your holiday was GREAT!!! Did your clubs work?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home