Whoa! Come on here, and there are two posts. Hard to know with you:) Congrats on school. That is great Greg. Hope to talk to you soon. I am having a great time here in Ontario. Wish you could come visit too.
I'm 35, but don't act it. I have a face that looks much younger, but a body that feels much older. Oh, and what do I do, I play sports. I just work to support those habits. I'm also married to Danielle (check out her blog below), and our son Grady (1 year old) is Awesome!
3 Comments:
Whoa! Come on here, and there are two posts. Hard to know with you:) Congrats on school. That is great Greg. Hope to talk to you soon. I am having a great time here in Ontario. Wish you could come visit too.
I love you.
aw, i hate homework too. luckily i don't particularilly have too too much!!! how are you? email me!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home