Your Mission
I've decided that I'd like to buy a new car in spring. I will have had my Cavalier for 7 years and it will be over 10 years old. My criteria right now would be1. Cost ($10,000 or less)
2. Fuel Efficient (continued cost saving)
3. Newer (5 years old max)
4. Aesthetically pleasing (impress the ladies)
5. Sporty (impress the guys)
6. Winter Capable (it gets cold here)
7. Air Conditioning (it also gets hot)
As such, I'm looking for suggestions. If you think I should add to my criteria, please list these. If you have a make or model of car that you think I should persue, please inform me.

4 Comments:
We'll get our creative juices flowing and let you know our criteria and suggestions! L
I think a fancy red car.
Sarah
4 door Honda Civic. Silver.
Tom
I too have to think about this...you know my philosophy on cars, so I have to give a good suggestion!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home