Thursday, August 28, 2008

Full (or fuller) house

This week I got a response to a note I put on a classified web site for a roommate. A lady called me on Monday, and came to look at the place Wednesday. We both felt comfortable and she liked the place, so we agreed for her to move in. Her name is Jackie Baier, and she's 40 years old. She'll be staying on the top floor, and moving in right away. She is separated, and has two boys that live with their dad. I believe they are 11 and 14 or something like that. She works evenings at the hospital, so will be working when I come home from work, and only getting home when I go to sleep, so our paths won't cross that often. I'm charging her $400 per month till November, then $450 for the next four months.

3 Comments:

At 5:43 pm , Blogger Nadine said...

Sounds cool. I hope it works out well. I like the new blog background!
Love you

 
At 10:30 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

Wow Greg! Sounds good. I too hope it works out well. Hopefully her bed fits up the stairs : )

 
At 1:34 pm , Blogger tomandlynette said...

Adding my hopes that this is a good fit for you. Any big plans for the long weekend? Hope it's fun. Love you lots.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home