Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trip to BC

I flew out to BC for a quick visit this weekend.

I flew in Thursday night.

Friday I bought a car from my Dad, ran some errands with my sister, and visited with my friend Colin in the evening.

Saturday we went to my cousin Sandi's wedding.

Sunday and Monday, I drove back to Winnipeg.

My Cavalier became an accordian 3 weeks ago, and I had to replace it. My Dad found me a 2003 Honda Civic Sport. A very nice car, that I'm quite happy with.

3 Comments:

At 8:35 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

it's about time!! Thanks for listening to me and posting an update! Great new car. Thanks for driving me around as I ran all my errands. It was good to see you. Glad you made it home safe and sound. Now just choose a different instrument to represent other than an accordion : )

 
At 9:11 pm , Blogger tomandlynette said...

Enjoy the wheels! You should test it this way :) Love you!

 
At 9:25 am , Blogger Nadine said...

Nice update!
I need pictures of you!
I love you and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home