Monday, April 14, 2008

Soccer Finals here we come

You are all invited to come watch the Party Pants play the Coed Div 3 Finals on Thursday April 17 at 9:55pm central time. After two incredible team efforts in the last games, we have advanced to the finals. I've now played 14 games in goal this year, with a 10-3-1 record, gaa 3.07, allowing 43 goals in those 14 games. As a team we have scored 97, allowed 63, and have a 15-6-1 record.

3 Comments:

At 7:04 am , Blogger tomandlynette said...

Sorry we won't be able to make it. Thanks for the invite! Hope your team does well and has fun! And THANKS for the big gift in the mail! WOW! Tom told me that he had meant it to be a surprise, but he had just ordered one this week for me-great timing. I'm so looking forward to fun bike rides and walks this spring and summer. Love you lots Greg. L PS Our email isn't working this morn, so I thought I'd just use this instead!

 
At 1:24 pm , Blogger Nadine said...

You should tape it and then I'll watch it!
LOVE YOU!!!

 
At 1:26 am , Blogger Kirsten said...

SO wish I could be there! So fun that you made it so far. Let me know how you guys do!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home