Sports Week
Today is my last full Friday employed at Display Fixtures. Next Friday will be my last day, but will only be a half day. However, next week is shaping up to be a great week. I am looking forward to the following week, but at least I will be busy enough that the time won't drag until then.
Sunday - Soccer Game
Monday - Open
Tuesday - Pick-up Soccer game
Wednesday - Baseball
Thursday - Pick-up Ultimate Frisbee
Friday - Baseball / Birthday party
Saturday - Drive to Calgary
Sunday - Drive to Abbotsford
M-F - Golf with DAD
Update on my foot/medical stuff,
Sunday I got kicked in the exact same spot as the baseball hit me two weeks ago. It swelled up directly, and still hurts, but I can still move around without too much problem, so I'll carry on.
Wednesday next week I'm going back to the doctor to get the results of the blood tests I did last week. Hopefully we can start to find ways to improve my breathing issues.
If anyone reads this and wants to get together while I'm in BC, please let me know.

1 Comments:
Hi Greg, I do want to get together with you. But...want to come here? Hope your foot completely heals, and that you're able to get some good results with the dr. Love you! L
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home