Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Latest Sports Casualty

The good news in our Baseball game on Monday is that we scored 20 runs. This is our best offensive output so far. I personally was having a good game. I was 3 for 4, with a double, 2 RBI's and 2 runs scored. I also made one great catch on a line drive, and made two assists in outs as well.

The bad news is that we still lost by 20, and I got hit on another hit, right on the inside part of my right foot. It made sleep very difficult and seems to be in more pain today than yesterday.

The good news, at least for my sisters and mother, is that I've contacted a Doctor, and made an appointment to see him tomorrow. I know it's time I found a doctor so I figured I'd do it this way rather than drop in somewhere, where you end up sitting there for hours.

The good news in Soccer is that we had our first game on Friday and won 2-0. I played Defence, and helped shut down a very fast offense. I was worried as they were all bigger and stronger, but we kept them off the scoreboard, and I felt good with my lungs.

3 Comments:

At 6:25 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

Did my mouth just drop open???? Glad you made a doctors appointment. Sorry about the foot! Sounds painful. Hope it recovers soon so that you can continue with your summer sports fun!

 
At 10:09 pm , Blogger Nadine said...

Ok, I read injury and thought about how you def wouldn't be going to the doctor. It must be really bad if you're going!!
Well, I hope it's a good trip.
When you get a chance, email me and let me know the dates that you'll be here so I can get some time off.
I love you loads Greg!

 
At 7:50 pm , Blogger tomandlynette said...

Not glad you're hurt, but good for you to contact a dr. Hope it goes well. Enjoy your sports! Love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home