On Sunday, I drove down to Seattle to see my cousin Loren and his wife Alicia. While there, he and I went to a Baseball game.
Here you can see Home plate
The two of us from our seats. ICH-I-RO This was taken in the 14th inning, it went 15 innings, and the backup to the backup catcher was the pitcher in the end, cause Seattle used all their pitchers.
I'm 35, but don't act it. I have a face that looks much younger, but a body that feels much older. Oh, and what do I do, I play sports. I just work to support those habits. I'm also married to Danielle (check out her blog below), and our son Grady (1 year old) is Awesome!
1 Comments:
Looks like a very fun time! Pretty long game. How was the Lions' game? Are you home again? Hope your new job starts out great. Love you lots.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home