Witness a fight
Yesterday I came home from the store after work, and pulled into the back lane to park my car. As I jumped out of my car to open the garage, I noticed a Cop in an obvious stand-off position. His hands by his hips staring down two people. I parked my car, and just as I was about to close the garage I saw one guy run. The cop reached, grabbed and fired. He hit the runner right in the back, with a Snowball. So that's what our tax money trains them for.Meanwhile I got a letter showing that I got a B+ in my class I took this fall.

2 Comments:
GREG....B+ WAY TO GO!!! I am so proud. I knew you could do it. And....I get to see you in about 24 hours. So fun.
Did the guy die?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home