Saturday, December 01, 2007

Mega Post

Lots has happened in the last month. First, a quick shot of my Halloween costume. We both had a good time.


Then I was in Ontario visiting my Sister Lynette, and her family. It was a great time, and I think the kids liked the presents I brought.
Jillian got a cup that lights up and a giant colouring book.

Sarah got a note book and a book to read.

Carrie got clothing.

So BIG!

And Lucas got a couple books and binoculars.

Then yesterday I got possession of my house. I brought my Air Mattress and sleeping bag and slept there last night. It was kind of weird to sit in this empty house and think, "this is my house!"


Lots has happened in the last month. Feel free to stop by anytime.

2 Comments:

At 6:09 am , Blogger Nadine said...

Yay! Sweet post! I love it. I want more pictures though!! But it's great. I'm really excited for you!

 
At 7:04 pm , Blogger tomandlynette said...

From the proud sister of a proud homeowner...congratulations and happy home! Love you, Lynette

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home