Where am I?
Mom - 0.7 km from Tim Hortons
and 5 km from Starbucks
Dad - 1.5 km from Kildonan Golf Course
Lynette & Lucas - 0.6 km from West Kildonan Library
Tom - 3.7 km from Canadian Tire or Home Depot
Kirsten - 3.7 km from Seven Oaks General Hospital
Nadine - 3.7 km from Garden City Mall
Sarah & Jillian - 1.5 km from Kildonan Park
7.1 km to Uncle Steve's house
7.1 km to Church
4.5 km to Display Fixtures
4.0 km to H&R Block
2242 km to Mom and Dad's house
2302 km to Kirsten's house
2080 km to Lynette and Tom's house

5 Comments:
how far to monrovia, liberia?
FAR!
too far :( I miss you lots!
How about I narrow the distance by coming for a visit : )
Which distance are you narrowing?
To him or me?
Cause I'm fine with anybody visiting me here!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home