Monday, October 22, 2007

My House

As of Oct 21, I am becoming a home owner. With an offer of $110,000 mine was accepted.


So starting in December my new address will be
261 Perth Ave
Winnipeg, MB
R2V 0T4

5 Comments:

At 12:47 pm , Blogger Nadine said...

um ... I LOVE IT!!!
the colour is great
and it's so beautiful
send me some more pics alright!!!
love ya

 
At 3:35 pm , Blogger tan said...

Wow Greg, that's awesome!! Looks like such a cute house. Look forward to seeing more pictures!!

 
At 7:01 pm , Blogger Kirsten said...

LOVE IT!!

 
At 8:31 pm , Blogger tomandlynette said...

It's going to be a great home for you! Wish we could see it in person! Love TLLSJC

 
At 3:25 pm , Blogger tomandlynette said...

Dear Uncle Greg, I like your house, because it's green. If you bought any toys, I'd play with them at your house. Love Sarah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home