Friday, October 24, 2008

Moving up in the world!

When I was told about this job I now have with Westwin Food Equipment, I was told to put in a resume for the Purchasing position. Instead I was offered a job as the Assistant to the Purchaser, entering the receiving, and other general inputting. As of today, I am now the Head Purchaser. Got a raise to go with the promotion, which starts immediately. The other purchaser was let go, and they are bringing in a girl who used to work here, who will be assisting me and the accounting department. So today is a good day, not just for being a Friday!

3 Comments:

At 2:02 pm , Blogger tomandlynette said...

Yay Greg! That's super news! I hope today is a great start to your new position. With all that money, can we look forward to seeing you more often?! We miss you.

 
At 2:16 am , Blogger Nadine said...

That's awesome Greg! Tell me all about it sometime! I love you and I'm excited to hear all about it!

 
At 8:27 pm , Blogger Nadine said...

P.S. It's been over a month since you posted!! I'd love to hear how you are! I love you lots.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home