Good work Danielle! Canucks is always a great gift : ) Malcolm on the other hand, thought it would be funny to buy me Oilers stuff instead!!! Glad you received the gift Greg (and it is from me and Nadine!) It looks great in your car. Hopefully the main attachment arrives soon. Funny story for sure. Merry Christmas.
I'm 35, but don't act it. I have a face that looks much younger, but a body that feels much older. Oh, and what do I do, I play sports. I just work to support those habits. I'm also married to Danielle (check out her blog below), and our son Grady (1 year old) is Awesome!
3 Comments:
Hey! Merry Christmas! By the way - the gift from kirsten is from me as well - just so you know!
I love you lots. Have a great day!
Love Nadine
Merry Christmas, Greg. Hope you have a great time away. It was fun to talk this morning. Love you!
Good work Danielle! Canucks is always a great gift : ) Malcolm on the other hand, thought it would be funny to buy me Oilers stuff instead!!! Glad you received the gift Greg (and it is from me and Nadine!) It looks great in your car. Hopefully the main attachment arrives soon. Funny story for sure. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home